Maison Jogger Sew Confident! Online Workshop
Join Linda for an online workshop as she sews our newest pattern, the Maison Jogger (pattern not included). The joggers are semi-fitted pants with side seam pockets. They also feature an elastic and drawstring combination waistband as well as jogger-style hem bands.
The class consists of a prep letter, a pre-recorded class, and two pre-recorded Zoom Q&A sessions. When you purchase the class, a link to the class page (where you will find all the video recordings) as well as the prep letter can be found in your account files. Please be sure you are signed in to your Sewing Workshop account before purchasing. Your class information will be found in My Account, under your Order History. Find your original purchase to see the class downloadables.
What you will learn:
- How to sew on a jersey knit that curls
- Seam finish options
- How to sew one-piece pockets
- How to attach jogger-style hem bands
- How to sew buttonholes in knits
- How to attach a foldover waistband with elastic and a drawstring
- Tips and techniques for achieving precision work
Purchase your kit for this month's project: The Maison Top & Jogger Kits
Be sure to check out our class for the Maison Top!
- We do not offer refunds on digital products including digital patterns, tutorials and classes.