Receiving your download purchase is easier than ever!
You receive your files automatically. Here’s a few tips and tricks to make the downloading & printing process a little easier!
- Your Account
- Sew Confident! Tutorials
- What's Included in my Pattern Purchase?
- Printing Pattern
Downloading via Website
Once your order is placed, you will automatically* see your files. Files are listed on the Order Confirmation page.
*PayPal Customers There's a slight delay in payment processing. To obtain your download, find Hello, Your Name. To the right you will see Your Account. Click Your Account to see your Order History and file downloads.
Downloading via Email
You will also receive an email immediately after your order is placed.
Click on link, save file and ENJOY! See Printing section for further details on pattern downloads.
To access your pattern downloads and/or tutorial files after purchase, you need an account on our website. You can set one up here.
- Did you delete your download accidently? Did you delete the email with a link access to the files? No problem! Access all your files after initial purchase and/or download. Files don't expire!
- You will have acess to your complete order history. See what you've purchased including tutorials, pattern downloads, printed patterns, fabric, sewing notions and more.
If you already have an account but are having trouble logging in, use these links to access your account.
Sew Confident! tutorials are available to purchase as a single tutorial, small bundles or as a yearly package.
- Single Tutorials — you will receive approximately 1 file per tutorial.
- Small Bundles — you will receive 3-4 tutorials depending on bundle size.
- Yearly Package — you will receive 4 - 14 tutorials, depending on the year, plus additional bonus materials.
See the Sew Confident! page for more details.
In each Pattern Download purchase, you will receive 4 files:
- Pattern Instructions — formatted for 8.5" x 11" only.
- Home Printer version — pattern prints on letter-size paper, 8.5" x 11" sheets. See Pattern Assembly for further instructions.
- Copy Center version (US only) — pattern prints on wide format plotter. No piecing necessary. (ex. eShrug dimensions 38.75" x 30.75")
- Copy Center version (International) — pattern prints on wide format plotter, A0 size. No piecing necessary. Most patterns come on multiple A0 sheets.
- Pattern Download Info Page
Our ePatterns, instructions and pattern, are formatted in a PDF file. Use Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat to open and print pattern. If you don’t already have it, you can download the updated version here. http://get.adobe.com/reader/
All patterns are full-scale with all sizes included.
For your convenience, Home Printer & Copy Center versions are now included in one product.
To print a copy center pattern, we recommend PDFPlotting.com. The price is economical, quick shipping and a good product.
- Do Not Scale to Fit, Do Not Crop, Print Scale at 100%
- No Additional Borders
Each printed page will have a number, starting with 1. On Page 1 you will find a Test Square that will measure 1" x 1", 2.5 x 2.5 cm. Measure this square to ensure accurate printing size.
Every pattern includes a Page Assembly Guide. This guide is a map to help you piece each page together to create your pattern. Use this guide to tape each sheet together.
Each page has a Margin box for alignment, part of which will be trimmed. See Order of Assembly.
*Tip: Think of your pattern in rows and columns. Tape your pages together in rows from left to right. (ie. Pages 1-5, 6-10, 11-15).
Order of Assembly
- Trim along right-hand margins of all pages
- Tape together each row starting at the top (eShrug & eVest have 3 rows)
- Trim along bottom margins
- Tape together each row (ie. Row/Pages 1-5 tape to Row/Pages 6-10, Row/Pages 6-10 tape to Row/Pages 11-15)
- Cut out pattern along desired size