Why Join Sew Confident! 2024?
Watch this video with Linda and Alex as they introduce Series 13: From the Vault. Will you join us?
Join Sew Confident! Series 13: From the Vault
Welcome to Sew Confident! Club Series 13, the signature sewing program of The Sewing Workshop. This year, we invite you to take a step back in time as we look at the origins of pattern collection. We begin with the first pattern in the history of The Sewing Workshop: The Japonesque Top, working our way through our favorite classics that are sure to keep you inspired, even all of these years later.
Are you ready to take a look inside the vault? Join TODAY and become a Yearly or Monthly Member!
Members are invited to join monthly filmed conversations. Take an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at each project. Dive deep into history and origin, plus catch never-before seen side of Linda who will be challenged with questions only her daughter Alex can ask.
Members gain access to private technique-based Zoom sessions we answer all of your questions pertaining to any Sew Confident! project. These sessions highlight the endless sewing content of The Sewing Workshop.
As if exclusive project launches weren’t enough, members receive a discount for the entire year of 2024. This 15% discount includes purchases of patterns, kits, and fabric. (Patterns and kits are not included in the membership).
What to Expect:
- A library of core techniques and conversations on your private course page, including video & PDF content
- First-to-know about limited edition kit launches each month
- 15% discount on all patterns, kits and fabric for the entire year
- Live technique-based monthly Q&As with Linda Lee; its like another sewing class you can tune into live!
- Access to a private Facebook community
- A summer virtual sew-along, which includes an exclusive free pattern
- Live virtual end-of-the-year sip & sew event, which includes a live sewing lesson & exclusive free pattern
- Please note: Patterns and kits are not included in your Sew Confident! membership. Techniques and patterns are subject to change*
What's the Structure for 2024?
How Do I Join?