Re-scheduled Dates: September 17 - 28, 2021. Call to be added to the waitlist.
The Sewing Workshop is headed to England! Join Linda Lee and a London team of experts in a unique touring, class and shopping experience in the beautiful cities of Bath and London.
• A guided tour of Clothworkers’ Centre with Susan North, curator of fashion from the 1500-1890’s and costumes for the royals.
• Visit the Alexander McQueen exhibition space featuring his fashion inspirations from pencil to cloth.
• Fabric shopping at Linda’s favorite fabric stores with special discounts.
• All-day workshop with a London-based textile artist Sarah Campbell.
• Visit Kensington Palace.
• Learn about hat making with a milliner who has worked with Queen Elizabeth and other members of the Royal family.
• A guided tour of Spitalfields, origin of silk making.
• An afternoon visit to Sands Films for a studio tour to see the costumes designed for films such as Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter and more.
• Visit the Fashion and Textile Museum with an exclusive tour of the studio of fashion designer, Zandra Rhodes.
• Plus, a free day to explore the Victoria & Albert Museum (the exhibit “Kyoto to Catwalk” will be there at that time), Kew Gardens, Ham House, Harrods and other famous shopping venues.
• Visit to Fashion museum with talk by head curator Rosemary Harden.
• Full-day workshop with artist Carole Waller where you will learn to screen print and paint on silk or cotton
• Open air rooftop spa session at Roman Baths
• Visit to No. 1 Royal Crescent museum
Date September 17 - 28, 2021.
We will visit Bath September 17 - 20 and then travel to London for the remainder of the trip.
Tour Cost $7490.00 double occupancy, $8390.00 single occupancy
Deposit $2000.00 deposit required (non-refundable or transferable). PayPal only please.
Balance due (non-refundable) by April 1, 2021. PayPal or check only.
For Workshop and Event Policies click here. Please read carefully.