The Sewing Workshop is headed to London! Join Linda Lee and a London team of experts in a unique touring, class and shopping experience.
London Touring experiences include:
• A guided tour of Clothworkers’ Centre with Susan North, curator of fashion from the 1500-1890’s and costumes for the royals.
• Visit the Alexander McQueen exhibition space featuring his fashion inspirations from pencil to cloth.
• Fabric shopping at Linda’s favorite fabric stores with special discounts.
• All-day workshop with a London-based textile artist Sarah Campbell.
• Visit Kensington Palace.
• Learn about hat making with the Queen’s personal milliner.
• A guided tour of Spitalfields, origin of silk making.
• An afternoon visit to Sands Films for a studio tour to see the costumes designed for films such as Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter and more.
• Visit the Fashion and Textile Museum with an exclusive tour of the studio of fashion designer, Zandra Rhodes.
• Plus, a free day to explore the Victoria & Albert Museum (the exhibit “Kyoto to Catwalk” will be there at that time), Kew Gardens, Ham House, Harrods and other famous shopping venues.
Date April 14 - April 22, 2020 Optional add-on trip to Bath, England April 22 - 25, 2020
London Tour Cost $5995.00 double occupancy, $6795.00 single occupancy
Bath Extension Cost $1495.00 double occupancy, $1595.00 single occupancy
Deposit $1500.00 deposit required (non-refundable or transferable). PayPal only please.
Bath Extension Deposit $500.00 deposit required (non-refundable or transferable). PayPal only please.
Balance due (non-refundable) by February 1, 2020. PayPal or check only.
For Workshop and Event Policies click here. Please read carefully.