Re-scheduled Dates! November 9 - 20, 2020
The Sewing Workshop is headed to England! Join Linda Lee and a London team of experts in a unique touring, class and shopping experience.
London Touring experiences include:
• A guided tour of Clothworkers’ Centre with Susan North, curator of fashion from the 1500-1890’s and costumes for the royals.
• Visit the Alexander McQueen exhibition space featuring his fashion inspirations from pencil to cloth.
• Fabric shopping at Linda’s favorite fabric stores with special discounts.
• All-day workshop with a London-based textile artist Sarah Campbell.
• Visit Kensington Palace.
• Learn about hat making with a milliner who has worked with Queen Elizabeth and other members of the Royal family.
• A guided tour of Spitalfields, origin of silk making.
• An afternoon visit to Sands Films for a studio tour to see the costumes designed for films such as Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter and more.
• Visit the Fashion and Textile Museum with an exclusive tour of the studio of fashion designer, Zandra Rhodes.
• Plus, a free day to explore the Victoria & Albert Museum (the exhibit “Kyoto to Catwalk” will be there at that time), Kew Gardens, Ham House, Harrods and other famous shopping venues.
Date November 9 - 20, 2020
Tour Cost $7490.00 double occupancy, $8390.00 single occupancy
Deposit $2000.00 deposit required (non-refundable or transferable). PayPal only please.
Balance due (non-refundable) by September 1, 2020. PayPal or check only.
For Workshop and Event Policies click here. Please read carefully.